Thursday, October 30, 2008

Melanie and Marc's Wedding

Hey Gang,
I was so flattered when Marc first contact me mentioning how impress he was with the composition of my photos. I try really hard to make sure my couples photos are unique captured at different angles, so I was so happy to know that people notice. During the E-session we had such a blast which in turn got me super stocked for their wedding. However I have to admit that the weather was not looking good :( calling for 90% chance of rain all day. But Marc's father was looking out for his boy and everywhere we went it would stop raining, Seriously! Mel you look so beautiful and Marc my man thank you for finding me, its such an honor to capture your special day for you guys. God Bless.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! Love the one with the snow and you and Marc on the driveway. It would make a nice enlargement.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bas you not only have the ability to capture the moment, you also have the amazing ability to feel it!! Again, you worked your magic and made our special day last forever!! Now it is our turn to be stoked for the rest of the photos!!! Thank you can't begin to express how we feel!!

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC PIC'S EVERYONE LOOKS GREAT!

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of Melanie and Marc! I love how you laid out their pictures in a collage format from their engagement and their wedding.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the candid shots. Beautiful!!!

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the pics were great, but I loved the black & white ones.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home