Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sarah & John's Wedding


Hey Everyone,

What an amazing day with an awesome couple! Sarah heard about me through a close friend she was skeptical at first until she hit our site and fell in love with our work. When I saw John I was thinking that he looked so familiar well of course he did this dude won a Juno award! Let me tell you this guy can sing! http://www.jlandry.com/

Now more brides are depending on decorators and planners for their weddings, I was floored to hear that everything was designed and made by Sarah and her crew. I know I told you on the wedding day but I have to tell you again....GREAT JOB!! Also gotta give props to the Elora Mill Inn with their impeccable service and delicious food http://www.eloramill.com/.

To the wedding party thank you so much for letting me lug you guys around everywhere! And to our amazing couple thank you for sharing your day with me and I can’t wait to see you guys soon!

P.s. Good luck John!


11 Comments:

Blogger sarah_landry said...

Hi Bassem!

What a tease! Love the pics...can't wait to see the rest of them! Thank you again for your amazing work at our wedding! Everyone was so impressed with your enthusiasm...it really was a joy to have you part of our day! :) THANK YOU!!!

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see all the pictures...What a great day, lots of wonderful memories.
Love from MOTB
(aka-mother of the bride)

7:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow , these pictures look great!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Wow, Bassim, these are fantastic pictures! You made them look gorgeous! ;)

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect day ... perfect pictures!

Catherine

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing more pics..

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing more pics

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures of an Amazing couple! Can't wait to see more! You did a fantastic job.
Bonnie

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bassam!!!

Wow the pictures look magnificant...
Especially that little cute princess in the window..She looks oddly familiar...lol..Oh wait its my girl!! No wonder!

It was a perfect day, for a perfect couple, with the perfect photographer, I can't wait to see all the proofs and get some copies...

Definately memories I will keep with me a lifetime..

Amazing work!!!

Corrin

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good times guys!!
Thanks for having me!
Pics look great!
Mark

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there
What great pics.....yes Sarah did an amazing job......I told her she should be in wedding/function planning........what an incredible artistic talent she has. The wedding was wonderful....all was perfect. I also loved your enthusiasm for capturing and preserving those special moments. It was a pleasure to meet you and I enjoyed your company at dinner (when you weren't popping around taking pics). Yes the little princess at the window......darling, but of course I'm the proud grandma. Great job, can't wait to see more!!!!!
Laurie

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home