Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sonia & Bruno's Wedding

Hey Gang,

I had the most awesome time last week and let me tell you so did this wedding party! I think everything wedding should have a 40-min break between the Ceremony and photo time. When we arrived at Gairloch Gardens in Oakville lets just say everyone was feeling good and the resulted in some amazing photo opportunities, some that will stay with me to my grave! *wink* Sonia girl I know for a fact that their was no other bride more beautiful than you last Saturday and I’m honored to have captured the special moments shared between you and hunky husband! Bruno my man I know we might have had a late start but you and your boyz sure know how to make up for lost time! Big ups to the grooms men and sexy bridesmaids, you really made this couple's day! I'll see you all soon!





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were amazing!!!! Thanks a million never thought I would be able to find the perfect photographer but I did thanks to you :)
Thanks a million
love Sonia

5:01 PM  
Blogger Keri Gregorio said...

Sonia: all I can say here is " I told you so!" You looked AMAZING! NO ONE BETTER to get the job done other then Bassem. Bassem, another job well done!!!
Keri Ross

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes she did look beautiful. The pictures on the site and on the cards left on the tables were perfect, they captured the moment. Oh by the way yes it is the most important day of their lives.

Get pictures and great subject.

Robin

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home