Monday, September 15, 2008

Kayli & Dave's Wedding

WET, WILD & FUN! That would be the best way to describe this couple's wedding. I met Dave last year at Jenn and Paul's wedding, Dave was one of the coolest grooms-men and we hit it off. I was super stocked when I got the call about their wedding and I finally got to meet the Kayli. Can you say sweat heart! There are people that you meet in your life that put others before themselves and this would be the best way to describe her. I just want to thank both of you for having me and I wish you all the best!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it was a wet day! But the Bride and groom amazing. It was a perfect day rain and all. The pictures are beautiful, and it captures the love that these to amazing people have for one another.

The wedding party were troopers....

It was a day to remember. The pictures are a way to look back and enjoy the day all over again.

Wish you guys all the best...

Jennifer

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures as usual Bassem!

Congratulations Dave and Kayli!!! All the best to the two of you today, tomorrow and always :o)

...Cheryl

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home