Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Robyn & Jason's Wedding

Hey Gang,

So it finally happened, it rained all day! But I couldn’t have been more blessed with an amazing couple like these two! When Amy and I got to the hotel everyone was freaking out that it was raining but not our bride she was so cool and collect. Robyn simply looked at me and said "Bass do you have any problems getting wet?" I said "Hell NO!" She replies "Good we don’t either!" Theirs not too many couples that will go out in the poring rain for their photos, that’s why they ain’t GK Couples! *LOL*. I want to thank Robyn and Jason for being so awesome on the wedding day; Amy and I are honored for being there and can’t wait to see you guys again. Big ups to the wedding party, we did get a "LITTLE" wet! *wink*

8 Comments:

Blogger Brandi said...

Hey Bassem it's Brandi Robyn's maid of honour!
I cant believe how phenominal your pictures are!!!
I absolutly LOVE these pics you captured the most important and memerable moments of the wedding and I cant thank you enough these are just works of art! I know Robyn must be sooo happy about these cause I know Robyn and this is exactly what she wanted.
So thank you from me for making her sooo happy!!!
You da man!!!! LOL

10:13 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

I think these pics are absolutely amazing, I think you picked an amazing photographer he is unbelieveable!!!!
I can't wait to see more!!!
Fantastic pictures!!!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pics are beautiful and i'm positive that the beautiful bride and the gorgeous groom had a lot to do with it. The wedding was great.. the pics are definitely phenominal and can't wait to see more.. :D
Love you guys :D

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem,

I can't believe how amazing these pictures truned out. I knew you did good work, but this is far better than I ever thought. I can't wait to see more of them. I just want to thank you guys SO much!

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mom/nana said
the best webbing i have been to.
photogrpher was fantastic.
can't wait to see more pictures.
robyn sure was a beautiful bride.
jason was a very handsome groom.
love mom/nana

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dad/papa said,
it was good wet but good.what i see of the pics so far i like.i wish jason & robyn the best in the future.
love dad/papa

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, what amazing pictures, Bassem you did a fantastic job ( around of applause please). Robyn and Jason looked so adorable together and i cant wait to see the rest of the pictures. My little Robbie looks like a beautiful woman, oh ya you looked good to Jason.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Bassem,
I love how you have captured the playful spirit, natural beauty and the LOVE...

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home